Wednesday, January 13, 2010

There Is No 'I' In Quit!

So I feel like a bit of a jerk.  If anyone out there is actually reading this, then I guess I owe you an appology.  After my last post, I had made the decision to stop blogging.  I didn't try to close it up, or give any farewell.  I just stopped.

Now, two months later, I decided I was wrong.  Thank god I didn't say goodbye.  :)  Inspiration came in the form of a few changes in my life, but mostly I told myself I was tired of me, well, quitting.  I am a queen bee of procrastination.  And that creates a lot of opportunity to fail.  But now, my friends, I say "No!".  I will continue my blog.  I will keep writing.  And hopefully, you will learn something new.

I'll start with a brief update.  I had a 3 week break from classes and they restarted this week.  Last semester went very well.  4.0 GPA baby!  I'll write something about the experience of working with clients soon.  We start learning about Myofascial and sports massage.  Lots of stretching, both for the muscles and fascia.  So that's school.  Personal life has gotten, let's say, complicated.  Lots of changes right now.  Some horrible, some wonderful.  Again... another time.

So here we go, friends!  We will restart and pretend we never took a break.  It'll be just like it was... I promise.

"If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of these pieces up and being away." ~ Flavia Weedn

No comments: