Saturday, October 8, 2011

Awkward Massage: Exercise

First off, thank you everyone for the outpouring support after my last post.  I appreciate every word.  And a special thank you to the dozens of women who contacted me saying they too have experienced the heartache of a miscarriage and told me their story.  If I can hope for anything, it is that my post will allow for a bit more conversation amongst us women.  Even if it's just making each other more aware of the possibility and how truly common miscarriages are.

Because the last post was quite depressing, I decided some humor was dearly needed.  So here is the next awkward massage comic strip. Enjoy!

Awkward Massage: Exercise
when you exercise, concentrate on strengthening your back muscles.  It will improve your posture and reduce your back pain. You might exercise your skinny butt off, but do i LOOK like I do?!  Pixton
 Pixton
 Pixton

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Erm.... any reason the woman in the green sweater has RIDICULOUSLY lopsided breasts?? :D I felt like a guy, it's all I could focus on!

Jessica said...

Tee Hee! I know... it's how the program did it... I'm working on fixing it for future women. But that's not to say I haven't had lopsided breasted clients. :D