Friday, September 16, 2011

Awkward Massage: Farts

As massage therapists, we do, on occasion, have a moment of awkwardness with our client.  Sometimes they ruin the session, sometimes you both can laugh it off.  Maybe you've had one with your therapist.  Usually, they're horrifying.   Sometimes hilarious.  And if I'm lucky as a blogger, they're both.  These moments make great stories and I have taken it upon myself to turn these stories into (hopefully) giggle-worthy comic strips for your enjoyment.  And yes, each of these awkward moments have actually happened, usually to myself.  My professional horrors are your entertainment. :D

A little side note: if you would like to use my comic, please email me for permission.  I have no problem allowing anyone to use it (with credit of course), but I would appreciate a heads up.  This applies for all future comics as well.  Thank you!!!

So now I present to you, the first of my comic strips...

Awkward Massage: Farts!
Pppffttt!!!  Pppffttt!!!   Pixton   Whew... He's asleep.   Pixton   Sniff... sniff... 

Feel free to leave an awesome comment!  Please?  Pretty please?

1 comment:

Christina RN LMT said...

This is hilarious! BTDT...*ahem*.