Monday, September 5, 2011

Oops...

Wow.  Is it September 2011 already?

First, let me apologize.  I started this blog while at Cortiva Institute studying massage with the intent to catalog my experiences thru-out.  It appears midway thru my schooling, I got seriously distracted and... well... kinda fell off the edge of the earth.  I haven't posted in over a year and it's entirely my fault.  On the same note, here's a fabulous announcement.

I'M BACK, BABY!!!

Okay, maybe not that impressive of an announcement.  But true all the same.

From here on out, I'm gonna do my darnest to actually keep up with this thing.  And hopefully it will peak someone's interest.  So if you want to, you can start reading the blog here and ignore those early posts.

No, seriously... You probably shouldn't read them.  They aren't very good.  Very pompous.

No comments: